Write for us in a Blog Guest Post
Travel Blog Guest Post
Do you need some web space to showcase your work? Guest Posting for a travel blog will give you the opportunity to showcase your work and build a new audience. Our travel magazine has a wide audience across the internet and social media. We will get your guest post out there to a whole new fresh set of eyes.
We accept guest posts from everybody providing the content is relevant to our niche.
What type of guest posts are we looking for?
We are looking for high-quality, resource-rich guests posts that include a lot of pictures. It is important for both parties that you submit your best material, we will not accept existing posts from another website to copy and paste into our own database.
If your blog guest post is accepted by our reviewers, we will include a link to your website, also known as a back-link.
Failure to comply with the guidelines will result in your post being rejected with an advice note.
We are primarily an online travel magazine and we are looking for the following subjects as a priority:
We are looking for high-quality travel blogs with useful information. How to save money, how to cross a border, tips for transport, etc.
- Photo Essays
- Travel blogs
- How to spend time in a certain place (i.e. How to spend 3 days in Goa)
- Destination Guides
- Accommodation Reviews
- Transport Reviews
- Equipment Reviews
We aim to eliminate prejudice within the LGBTQ+ community with informative and interesting posts and we want to educate our readers on what life is really like within the LGBTQ+ community.
- LGBTQ+ literature/TV/Movie Reviews
- Life as a member of the LGBTQ+ community
- Struggles of LGBTQ+ community members
- LGBTQ+ event reviews
We are proud vegans here at Round The World Magazine and we aim to provide a global database of all things plant-based.
- Vegan restaurant reviews
- Vegan recipes
- Travel related Vegan blogging – i.e. Life as a backpacking Vegan in India
- Vegan destination guides
Due to a high amount of low-quality submissions, we are only looking for unique and useful content for our readers.
Personal opinions should be used sparsely within the content, we have a wide and diverse audience who are looking for useful travel, vegan or LGBTQ+ information on our site.
All links back to publisher websites must be related to travel, veganism or LGBTQ+ websites.
Please submit Guest Posts in Microsoft Word or PDF format along with attached JPG/PNG images.
Do I Get Paid?
We cannot pay you in cash but we can give you valuable credit for your work. We will include a link back to your website in your guest post which is great for SEO.
Guest Post Policy
- Material must be original, we cannot accept previously published content.
- The guest post content must not be used on your own website or any other website. Google’s search algorithm does not value duplicate content. We will run a plagiarism test to ensure the content doesn’t show up elsewhere on the internet.
- You must be the copyright owner of the content, and by submitting your material, you are giving us publication rights.
- You must provide credits with every image or your guest post will be rejected.
- We love pictures, our audience love pictures, please include some.
- A minimum of 4 photos must be provided with every blog guest post. They should be at least 600px width and not stretched. There is no maximum.
- All content must be sent in an email to [email protected].
- Though we will promote your published material to the best of our ability, you will be encouraged to promote your blog guest post through your own social media.
- You must provide your name and website link that you would like to be used as a backlink in your blog guest post.
- You must provide a small bio that will be included at the bottom of the blog guest post.
- Write with the intention of being seen by thousands of people. Keep it real and keep the quality high.
- We may digitally adjust your photo to optimize the user experience.
- We cannot include content that goes against our ethics, this includes suggested activities that cause harm or discomfort to animals such as zoos, hunting, horse riding, fishing, leather attire and non-vegan food.
- Only one link will be published in a guest post
- We require a minimum of 800 words per guest post
- In exchange for a valuable post on our website, it is mandatory to provide us with a link back to our site on your own website and/or social media.
Amendments to a Guest Post
We reserve the right to edit blog guests posts should we feel it necessary for our audience. The changes are usually minor and are mostly focused on the visual quality. We may change the title for SEO, enhance images and change the layout so it matches the theme of our site.
Submitting Guest Post
As you can imagine, we receive a lot of guests post ideas and we aim to reply to all submissions within 7 days.
We are also keen on finding regular bloggers who are looking for free hosting space online to showcase their content.
Update – November 2017
We are currently dealing with an enormous backlog of guest posts, and due to the amount of rework required, we have introduced a fee in an attempt to attract only high-quality work from serious writers.
The fee will be $15 USD per Guest Post, this covers our time for reviewing, formatting and re-work (where required).
How to Submit Guest Post
1) Read through our guidelines thoroughly, we will not accept guest posts that do not fit our niche.
2) Send your submission to [email protected]
3) Await our topic and content approval email.
4) Pay $15 via PayPal for a guaranteed published post on our site.
Please note, submissions will not be published until payment has been received. Expected timings for the initial response is 7 days and publishing is 14 days.
If you have any queries regarding the submission process, please contact us.
Check out our Work With Us page to collaborate in other ways such as brand promotion and advertising.
Our Guest Posts
Here are all of the amazing bloggers that have guest posted for us so far:
San Francisco Activities for the Active Tourist by Diakadi Body
48 hours in Brisbane by Olivia at High Style Life
What are the best apps for traveling? by TheSmartLad
5 Places to go on a Road Trip from Jaisalmer by Bike Rentals in Jaisalmer
Gorilla Safari Trekking in Uganda and Rwanda by Mushra Travel Agency
Top flight accessories for long-haul travel by Kunal at Copper Clothing
9 tips for first-timers traveling to Hawaii by Tracy at Maui Resort Rentals
8 things you need to know before traveling to South Korea by Linda at EasyTravel4u
10 fun and freakish top things to do in Iceland by Manish at UTravel
Top 9 San Diego Hikes by Harry at Hiking Wonder
Top things to do in Transylvania, Romania by Daria at True Romania Tours
How to book your round the world airline ticket by Ian Paterson at Resfeber Travel.
Why every traveler should visit Thailand by Andrei.
Top 12 things to do in Oahu Hawaii by Kim at Our Travel Moments
Why You Should Visit Honolulu Pride by Jayson Goetz.
Best places to visit in Sydney by car by Rachael Everly.
The 16 Best Beaches in the World by Dennis Scott Carruthers.
Aswan, Egypt – The Ultimate Travel Guide by Patty Civalleri.
The Best Australian Gay Clubs and Nightlife Spots by Eva.