Write for us in a Blog Guest Post
Travel Blog Guest Post
Do you need some web space to showcase your work? Guest Posting for a travel blog will give you the opportunity to showcase your work and build a new audience. Our travel magazine has a wide audience across the internet and social media. We will get your guest post out there to a whole new fresh set of eyes.
We accept guest posts from everybody providing the content is relevant to our niche.
What type of guest posts are we looking for?
We are looking for guests posts that include a lot of pictures. It is important for both parties that you submit your best material, we will not accept existing posts from another website to copy and paste onto our own database.
If your blog guest post is accepted by our reviewers, we will include a link to your website, also known as a backlink.
We are an online travel magazine and we are looking for the following subjects as a priority:
We are looking for high quality travel blogs with useful information. How to save money, how to cross a border, tips for transport, etc, etc.
- Photo Essays
- Travel blogs
- How to spend time in a certain place (i.e. How to spend 3 days in Goa)
- Destination Guides
- Accommodation reviews
- Transport reviews
- Equipment reviews
We aim to eliminate prejudice within the LGBTQ community and educate our readers on life within the LGBTQ community.
- LGBTQ literature/TV/Movie Reviews
- Life as an LGBTQ person
- Struggles of LGBTQ community members
- LGBTQ event reviews
We are proud vegans here at Round The World Magazine and we aim to provide a global database of all things plant based.
- Vegan restaurant reviews
- Vegan recipes
- Travel related Vegan blogging – i.e. Life as a backpacking Vegan in India
- Vegan destination guides
Do I Get Paid?
We cannot pay you in cash but we can give you valuable credit for your work. We will include links back to your website below each image you include and at the end of the blog guest post.
Guest Post Policies
- Material must be original, we cannot accept previously published content.
- The travel blog guest post content must not be used on your own website or any other website. Google’s search algorithm does not value duplicate content. We will run a plagiarism test to ensure this content doesn’t show up elsewhere on the internet.
- You must be the copyright owner of the content, and by submitting your material, you are giving us publication rights.
- You must be the owner of all submitted images. We will credit you with a link to your website for every image we upload.
- We love pictures, our audience love pictures, please include a lot.
- A minimum of 4 photos must be provided with every blog guest post. They should be at least 600px width and not stretched. There is no maximum.
- All content must be sent in an email to [email protected]
- Though we will promote your material to the best of your ability, you will be encouraged to promote your blog guest post through social media.
- You must provide your name and website link that you would like to be used as a backlink in your blog guest post.
- You must provide a small bio that will be included at the bottom of the blog guest post.
- Write with the intention of being seen by thousands of people. Keep it real and keep the quality high.
- We may digitally adjust your photo to optimize the user experience.
Amendments to a Guest Post
We reserve the right to edit blog guests posts should we feel it necessary for our audience. The changes are usually minor and are mostly focused on the visual quality. We may change the title for SEO, enhance images and change the layout so it matches the theme of our site. All changes are for the better for both parties.
Submitting Guest Post
As you can imagine, we receive a lot of blog guests post ideas and we aim to reply to all submissions within 7 days.
We are also looking for regular bloggers who are looking for free hosting space online to showcase their content.
Our current Guest Posts
Bloggers that have guest posted for us:
San Francisco Activities for the Active Tourist by Diakadi Body
48 hours in Brisbane by Olivia at High Style Life
What are the best apps for traveling? by TheSmartLad
5 Places to go on a Road Trip from Jaisalmer by Bike Rentals in Jaisalmer