Write for us in a Blog Guest Post
Travel Blog Guest Post
Do you need some web space to showcase your work? Guest Posting for a travel blog will give you the opportunity to showcase your work and build a new audience. Our travel magazine has a wide audience across the internet and social media. We will get your guest post out there to a whole new fresh set of eyes.
We accept guest posts from everybody providing the content is relevant to our niche.
What type of guest posts are we looking for?
We are looking for high quality, resource rich guests posts that include a lot of pictures. It is important for both parties that you submit your best material, we will not accept existing posts from another website to copy and paste onto our own database.
If your blog guest post is accepted by our reviewers, we will include a link to your website, also known as a back-link.
Failure to comply with the guidelines will result in your post being rejected with an advice note.
We are primarily an online travel magazine and we are looking for the following subjects as priority:
We are looking for high quality travel blogs with useful information. How to save money, how to cross a border, tips for transport, etc, etc.
- Photo Essays
- Travel blogs
- How to spend time in a certain place (i.e. How to spend 3 days in Goa)
- Destination Guides
- Accommodation reviews
- Transport reviews
- Equipment reviews
We aim to eliminate prejudice within the LGBTQ community and educate our readers on life within the LGBTQ community.
- LGBTQ literature/TV/Movie Reviews
- Life as a member of the LGBTQ community
- Struggles of LGBTQ community members
- LGBTQ event reviews
We are proud vegans here at Round The World Magazine and we aim to provide a global database of all things plant based.
- Vegan restaurant reviews
- Vegan recipes
- Travel related Vegan blogging – i.e. Life as a backpacking Vegan in India
- Vegan destination guides
Due to a high amount of low quality submissions, we are only looking for unique and useful content for our readers.
Personal opinions should be used sparsely within the content, we have a wide and diverse audience who are looking for useful travel, vegan or LGBTQ+ information on our site.
All links back to publisher websites must be related to travel, veganism or LGBTQ+ websites.
Please submit Guest Posts in Microsoft Word or PDF format along with attached JPG/PNG images.
Do I Get Paid?
We cannot pay you in cash but we can give you valuable credit for your work. We will include a link back to your website in your guest post which is great for SEO.
Guest Post Policy
- Material must be original, we cannot accept previously published content.
- The travel blog guest post content must not be used on your own website or any other website. Google’s search algorithm does not value duplicate content. We will run a plagiarism test to ensure this content doesn’t show up elsewhere on the internet.
- You must be the copyright owner of the content, and by submitting your material, you are giving us publication rights.
- You must provide credits with every image or your guest post will be rejected.
- We love pictures, our audience love pictures, please include a lot.
- A minimum of 4 photos must be provided with every blog guest post. They should be at least 600px width and not stretched. There is no maximum.
- All content must be sent in an email to email@example.com.
- Though we will promote your material to the best of your ability, you will be encouraged to promote your blog guest post through social media.
- You must provide your name and website link that you would like to be used as a backlink in your blog guest post.
- You must provide a small bio that will be included at the bottom of the blog guest post.
- Write with the intention of being seen by thousands of people. Keep it real and keep the quality high.
- We may digitally adjust your photo to optimize the user experience.
- We cannot include content that goes against our ethics, this includes suggested activities that cause harm to animals such as zoos, hunting, fishing, leather attire and non-vegan food.
- In exchange for us publishing your post on our website, it is mandatory for you to provide us with a backlink and mention on your website.
Amendments to a Guest Post
We reserve the right to edit blog guests posts should we feel it necessary for our audience. The changes are usually minor and are mostly focused on the visual quality. We may change the title for SEO, enhance images and change the layout so it matches the theme of our site. All changes are for the better for both parties.
Submitting Guest Post
As you can imagine, we receive a lot of guests post ideas and we aim to reply to all submissions within 14 days.
We are also looking for regular bloggers who are looking for free hosting space online to showcase their content.
We are currently dealing with an enormous backlog of guest posts, we will be taking more in the next few weeks, keep checking back on this page for an update.
Our current Guest Posts
Bloggers that have guest posted for us:
San Francisco Activities for the Active Tourist by Diakadi Body
48 hours in Brisbane by Olivia at High Style Life
What are the best apps for traveling? by TheSmartLad
5 Places to go on a Road Trip from Jaisalmer by Bike Rentals in Jaisalmer
Gorilla Safari Trekking in Uganda and Rwanda by Mushra Travel Agency
Top flight accessories for long-haul travel by Kunal at Copper Clothing
9 tips for first-timers traveling to Hawaii by Tracy at Maui Resort Rentals
8 things you need to know before traveling to South Korea by Linda at EasyTravel4u
10 fun and freakish top things to do in Iceland by Manish at UTravel
Top 9 San Diego Hikes by Harry at Hiking Wonder
Top things to do in Transylvania, Romania by Daria at True Romania Tours
How to book your round the world airline ticket by Ian Paterson at Resfeber Travel.
Why every traveler should visit Thailand by Andrei.
Top 12 things to do in Oahu Hawaii by Kim at Our Travel Moments
Why You Should Visit Honolulu Pride by Jayson Goetz